Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Quick Post

     I just wanted to let you all know that I tested into Intensive Japanese II, which is exactly where I needed/expected to be placed. Looks like I can make up that semester of not taking 301 and be back on track!!!

      On a side note, I'm looking into clubs, and it seems that Sophia has both a "swing jazz orchestra" and small groups, which is great for me. Also, I may be doing baseball here, haha... more on that later! Gotta sleep so I can have a clear head when registering for my Fall classes tomorrow mornin'. Farewell!

3 comments:

Nick said...

Speaking of Jazz... man, did you hear that Tony isn't getting to graduate this semester? Something didn't line up with his credits or something.... I feel kinda bad for him, but at the same time happy he's here another year.. haha thats kinda bad.. Hope you show those Japanese-folk a thing or two about the saxophone!

btw, love your pod-casts, they make'a me laugh

Unknown said...

Shoot me an email sometime and give me the real juice - you know - the stuff you don't want your mother to know. wink wink ;)

Daniel Andreano said...

Oh man. Hopefully you get Noguchi, he's the hotness. He shows up to class at 9 in the morning and is already extremely sweaty and looks exhausted before even doing anything. He'll also forget your name.

If you get sweaty-sanbe, drunk-takano, and kanji-komine as well, you'll be set for a good semester.

Damn.. maybe I should hop back down to intensive 2...