Sunday, June 15, 2008

Eyyyy I didn't get buried!

Hey! The earthquake didn't hit near enough to me to have any effect. I felt some aftershocks, but at first I thought it was just me because last time I thought there was an earthquake it was when I was sick in class and my friend told me nothing was happening. : P

But, I HAVE been in earthquakes here! They're pretty cool. Well, I mean, they've been just little shakes, but it's almost like you're in a dream... the ones I've been in have been like waves and not rumbles, so very smooth and disorienting.

Later!

2 comments:

Will Turner said...

eh, sounds potentially intense, man! glad you're ok though. stay safe!

Unknown said...

I'd imagine it was like when the tornado hit in Indiana while I was there. It was cool to experience but I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere but the basement.